Bright Skin Clinic offers treatments by skin expert and Hertfordshire GP, Dr Himani Ramkisson. She has been trained in the art of botox and dermal filler administration, and regularly attends both national and local training workshops and conferences, ensuring that she is abreast of the latest advances and trends in aesthetic medicine.
As a medical doctor, Dr Himani has undergone 5 years training at medical school followed by a further 4 years specialist training as a GP. She is dually qualified as a General Practitioner and as a Facial Aesthetician.
Dr Himani prides herself in using only the best products available, backed by scientific data, to ensure optimal results for all clients.
Clients are reassured after a detailed consultation with Dr Himani, where treatment programmes are individually discussed, to achieve desired outcomes.
WHY CHOOSE BRIGHT SKIN?
The medical aesthetics industry in the UK is currently unregulated. This means that practitioners with little or no medical qualifications can carry out treatments.
BRIGHT SKIN guarantees the following:
- All treatments are administered by fully qualified aesthetic doctors registered with the General Medical Council, who are also local GP’s.
- All treatments are administered by doctors in a clinically safe setting and environment.
- The Doctors have been professionally trained in aesthetic medicine.
- As Doctors they discuss health, medication and side-effects to adequately inform you about the overall benefits and risks involved
- Free consultations and free follow up appointments offered
Bright Skin GP Cosmetic and Aesthetic Clinic is the trading name of Protea Impilo Ltd.