BRIGHT SKIN is owned and run by Dr Himani Ramkisson and Dr Vishen Ramkisson, both of whom are local Hertfordshire GPs. They have been trained in the art of botox and dermal filler administration, and regularly attend both national and local training workshops and conferences, ensuring they are abreast of the latest advances and trends in aesthetic medicine.
As medical doctors, they have both undergone 5 years training at medical school followed by a further 4 years specialist training as GPs. They are both dually qualified as General Practitioners and as Facial Aestheticians.
They pride themselves in using only the best products available, backed by scientific data, to ensure optimal results for all clients.
Clients are reassured after a detailed consultation with Dr Ramkisson, where treatment programmes are individually discussed, to achieve desired outcomes.
WHY CHOOSE BRIGHT SKIN?
The medical aesthetics industry in the UK is currently unregulated. This means that practitioners with little or no medical qualifications can carry out treatments.
BRIGHT SKIN guarantees the following:
- All treatments are administered by fully qualified aesthetic doctors registered with the General Medical Council, who are also local GP’s.
- All treatments are administered by doctors in a clinically safe setting and environment.
- The Doctors have been professionally trained in aesthetic medicine.
- As Doctors they discuss health, medication and side-effects to adequately inform you about the overall benefits and risks involved
- Free consultations and free follow up appointments offered
Dr Himani Ramkisson’s professional qualifications are BMedSci, BMBS, MRCP, MRCGP (2008), DFSRH, DRCOG. She has extensively trained in women ’ s health and is able to fit implants and coils. She has also completed additional training in Dermaroller, Obagi Skin Care and various other specialist skin treatments
Dr Vishen Ramkisson’s professional qualifications are MBBS, MRCGP (2008), DFFP, MBA, FFCI. He is a trained GP with Special Interest in Vasectomy (GPwSI) and skilled in a variety of minor surgical procedures performed under local anaesthestic. He has also completed additional training in Theraderm and various other specialist skin treatments.
Bright Skin GP Cosmetic and Aesthetic Clinic is the trading name of Protea Impilo Ltd.